The Milwaukee Center for Teaching, Learning and Public Education is a free resource for members of the Milwaukee Teachers’ Education Association.
The Center offers free and low-cost continuing education and professional development to MTEA members, including:
- Book study for low-cost graduate credits
- Professional Development Plan (PDP) support
- Educator Effectiveness assistance
- Workshops and trainings for new educators
- Professional development for substitutes
- Meet and greets for educational assistants
- Social gatherings & networking
- Mentoring and coaching opportunities
- National Board Certification
- Individualized professional counseling
- Assistance with license renewal
Click here to view the Center’s calendar, where you can get more information about current courses and register to attend.